A series of six cross country races. The series will run every Saturday from April 3rd to May 8th. Each saturday will consist of a club race for youth, ages 11-18, as well as an open race for those who don't fall in age range. Any individual who competes in 4 of the 6 races will receive a Northern Lights Running Club souvenir. Results will be posted on the Northern Lights Running Club Facebook PageSchedule (subject to change based on number of entrants):
May 8th- 5000 Meters
10:45AM- Girls Race
11:30AM- Open RaceGuidelines
- All athletes, spectators, volunteers, coaches will be required to wear a mask and practice social distancing.
- Athletes will not be allowed to arrive more earlier then 60 minutes and no later than 15 minutes prior to the first race.
- There will be a limit of 2 spectators per athlete.
- All athletes will report to bib pick up, where they'll have their temperature taken.
- We will be running smaller races to keep the group sizing under the CDC guideline on each race day.
- All athletes will be required to start with a mask on. After 200 meters, which will give time for the field of runners to thin/spread out, runners may remove masks but keep them on their person to put back on after finishing their race.
- Athletes will be asked to leave the premises upon completion of their race.
- The building will be off limits, except for bathrooms, to competitors and spectators.
- Hand sanitizer will be on site should people need it.
- All athletes will be responsible for their own source of hydration.